Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

Kpop WTF: B.A.P To Make A Summer Comeback With 3 Songs

TS Entertainment announced yesterday that their not-so-rookie-anymore super group, B.A.P, would be staging a large scale comeback on June 28th with their 3rd mini album.  They were recently caught filming an mv in Las Vegas and it's been revealed that they'll be releasing and promoting 3 songs from the new album.  What??!

b.a.p live on earth wanted teaser released 130618
B.A.P's 1st teaser was released today.

I'm a little bit shocked and a lot dismayed, because weren't they just out with "One Shot" in February??  Didn't they release and promote "Rain Sound" in January?  Before that, it was "Stop It" in October of 2012, "Crash" in August and "No Mercy" in July and... well, you get the gist.

b.a.p no mercy mv screencap image
B.A.P having way too much fun in "No Mercy".

They've been promoting almost non stop since they first debuted in January of 2012 and I'm quite sure they're super tired.  I mean, I know these entertainment agencies like to work their groups to the bone but this seems excessive.

One of the best Kpop debuts ever, B.A.P with "Warrior".


I'm well aware that B.A.P, and by extension TSent, is trying to capitalize on their successes so far.  They're trying to solidify their place in the current Kpop landscape and to make sure that no one forgets about them anytime soon, and they've done that by releasing a shit ton of mini albums and single albums (8 to be exact).  The only problem with this strategy is that instead of releasing a lot of good quality stuff, they've run the risk of putting out some great music and videos mixed in with some duds.

B.A.P's "Crash" leaves a lot to be desired.


So far, the "One Shot" mv has been B.A.P's crowning glory.  I'm not sure how they could possibly top that, especially since they just recently wrapped up their whirlwind Live On Earth world tour.  Instead of getting a break, they seem to have been immediately whisked away to prepare for this new album.

On June 17th, in a statement from TSent, a rep said:

"It wasn't an easy decision for B.A.P to go with three title songs, as they've just entered their 2nd year, but they wanted to show a variety of their musical colors through this album, and we're confident none of the songs will disappoint."
I'm sure it wasn't "their" decision, now was it?  

Don't get me wrong, I like B.A.P... a lot.  I want the best for them and want them to win awards and all that good stuff, I'm just worried for them.  I don't want them to end up collapsing on stage or getting more injured than they already have been.  I also want them to get some sleep.  They don't need to be looking like this again anytime soon:

b.a.p selcas jongup daehyun and byg looking tired

They also run the risk of over exposure with all the comebacks, albums and music show appearances they've made over the past year.  

I'm still looking forward to see what they have in store for us with their Live On Earth-Wanted album, so I guess we'll have to wait and see how it turns out.  Good luck guys, but I hope you don't need it.

Comments

  1. Are you looking for free YouTube Views?
    Did you know you can get them AUTOMATICALLY AND TOTALLY FREE by registering on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.