Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

While We're Waiting, Enjoy More Teaser Pics From SHINee's "Why So Serious?" Album

I've compiled more teaser pics for SHINee's "Why So Serious? The Misconceptions of Me" album.  What better time to check them out than when we're waiting anxiously for the "Why So Serious?" mv to be released?  Just scroll down and enjoy, and keep calm, because SHINee's back!


Shinee Why So Serious? teaser image

Shinee Onew Why So Serious? teaser image

Shinee Key's Why So Serious? teaser image

Shinee Key Why So Serious teaser image 2

Shinee Minho Why So Serious? album teaser image

Shinee Taemin Why So Serious? album teaser image 2

SHINee Why So Serious? album teaser image Key Jonghyun

Shinee Jonghyun Why So Serious? album teaser image

Shinee Taemin why so serious? album teaser image 3

Shinee Taemin why so serious? album teaser image 4

shinee onew why so serious? album teaser image 2

shinee jonghyun why so serious? album teaser image 3

shinee why so serious? album teaser image 2


Source: SM entertainment via fuckyeahsquishyonew, fuckyeahflamingminho, fuckyeahmushroomtaemin, fuckyeahdivakey & fuckyeahpuppyjonghyun.


  Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Wins For The First Time Ever With "Wolf" On Music Bank

EXO has won their first comeback stage win ever with " Wolf " on KBS's Music Bank today and I'm so proud of them!  You can tell these boys have practiced their singing and dancing so hard and it has finally paid off.  Watch their full interview, performance and ending stage below:

Video of the Day: Taeyang's "RINGA LINGA" Dance Performance + English Trans

Ok let me just warn you that things are about to get real up in this blog.  Why??  Because earlier today Taeyang released his dance performance "RINGA LINGA" mv and I lost my shit.  Totally lost it... it's gone.  Can't find it, which is why this whole post is about to be full of legit fangirling alright?   Good. YB's instagram 131108: #ringalinga#dancers thanks guys