2013-04-22

SHINee's "Why So Serious?" MV Teaser Is Here! But No Jonghyun...

SM Entertainment revealed the teaser for SHINee's eagerly awaited "Why So Serious" mv today, with a big surprise:  No Jonghyun.


shinee why so serious screencap edit


The concept of this mv is a romantic zombie falling in love with a human girl.  Should be quite interesting!  I just wish they wouldn't make such a dark mv with such washed out colors.  Makes it really hard to screencap... lol.

shinee why so serious screencap 2

I'll be reserving my judgement on the song until it is fully released.  As for right now, I'm kind of meh but I felt that way with the "Sherlock" teaser, and the "1000 Years" teaser, and... you get the point.

Shawols everywhere are mad at SM Entertainment for not including Jjong, and I even saw comments about boycotting the album because of this.  Why exactly were we surprised?  Jonghyun is incapacitated at the moment, so we should've expected this.  Regardless, I won't be boycotting SHINee, since I support them wholeheartedly.  

What do you think of the No Jonghyun controversy?  What are your thoughts on the song so far?


Source: SMTOWN.  Screencaps by Oddness/Weirdness.  Take out with full credit.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...