Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

UPDATED: Even More SHINee: Watch Them On Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook

Ahh SHINee... They're everywhere these days.  I always wonder how they manage to do it.  Lots of Red Bull and no sleep?  I can just imagine.

I'm definitely trying to keep up with the extra good stuff, like SHINee on Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook today.  All other blogs seem to have LQ quality, but you can watch it here in HQ, courtesy of our pal krisbrows8.  Watch below and let's discuss in the comments, as usual.  Also, check back soon for another SHINee Week in Review post, where I recap their 50 million activities and provide you with links, pics and other content.  Now on to the show!

UPDATED: With English subs.


Watch SHINee on Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook 130309


Here's a cute little Taemin cut with English subs below:


Trans:
MC - Taemin-ssi's growth... When you debuted,
Tm - I was 16, junior in middle school
MC - Now?
Tm - I'm 21!
MC - Hyungs must have watched you grow up
Tm - I watched them grow old!
(audience LOL)
Jh - I'm not old yet!

Cr.: as tagged


Watch SHINee on Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook 130309

Watch SHINee on Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook 130309

Watch SHINee on Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook 130309

Watch SHINee on Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook 130309


Source:airyarielle0718, juju taem, keysyou, taempo, sign-jh.  Credit as tagged.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Wins For The First Time Ever With "Wolf" On Music Bank

EXO has won their first comeback stage win ever with " Wolf " on KBS's Music Bank today and I'm so proud of them!  You can tell these boys have practiced their singing and dancing so hard and it has finally paid off.  Watch their full interview, performance and ending stage below:

Video of the Day: Taeyang's "RINGA LINGA" Dance Performance + English Trans

Ok let me just warn you that things are about to get real up in this blog.  Why??  Because earlier today Taeyang released his dance performance "RINGA LINGA" mv and I lost my shit.  Totally lost it... it's gone.  Can't find it, which is why this whole post is about to be full of legit fangirling alright?   Good. YB's instagram 131108: #ringalinga#dancers thanks guys