Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

UPDATED: More G-Dragon and Taeyang Androgynous Hipster Action From Vogue Korea's March Issue

Wow... Now this is what I call an editorial.  Take a look at the multitude of pics from G-Dragon and Taeyang's Vogue Korea pictorial from the March issue.  These pics are low quality but I'll update with HQ images as soon as they're available.

(This post is incredibly image heavy)

G-Dragon + Taeyang HQ Vogue Korea March 2013

G-Dragon + Taeyang HQ Vogue Korea March 2013

G-Dragon + Taeyang HQ Vogue Korea March 2013

G-Dragon + Taeyang HQ Vogue Korea March 2013

G-Dragon + Taeyang HQ Vogue Korea March 2013

G-Dragon + Taeyang HQ Vogue Korea March 2013

G-Dragon + Taeyang HQ Vogue Korea March 2013

G-Dragon + Taeyang HQ Vogue Korea March 2013

G-Dragon + Taeyang HQ Vogue Korea March 2013

G-Dragon + Taeyang HQ Vogue Korea March 2013

G-Dragon + Taeyang HQ Vogue Korea March 2013

G-Dragon + Taeyang HQ Vogue Korea March 2013

G-Dragon + Taeyang HQ Vogue Korea March 2013

G-Dragon + Taeyang HQ Vogue Korea March 2013

G-Dragon + Taeyang HQ Vogue Korea March 2013

G-Dragon + Taeyang HQ Vogue Korea March 2013

G-Dragon + Taeyang HQ Vogue Korea March 2013

G-Dragon + Taeyang HQ Vogue Korea March 2013

G-Dragon + Taeyang HQ Vogue Korea March 2013

G-Dragon and Taeyang for Vogue Korea March 2013 LQ

G-Dragon and Taeyang for Vogue Korea March 2013 LQ

G-Dragon and Taeyang for Vogue Korea March 2013 LQ

G-Dragon and Taeyang for Vogue Korea March 2013 LQ

G-Dragon and Taeyang for Vogue Korea March 2013 LQ



Source: bigbangupdates via DCGD, DC Inside, YB-518 + credit as tagged.

Comments

  1. They both look awesome. GD's got his cheeky/sexy thing going on, and Taeyang looks so great when he's being cheeky, too. I hate the braids, too, but it's better than the whole mountain goat look he's sporting at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I'll take the braids over mountain goat any day + YB in a dress = win.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Wins For The First Time Ever With "Wolf" On Music Bank

EXO has won their first comeback stage win ever with " Wolf " on KBS's Music Bank today and I'm so proud of them!  You can tell these boys have practiced their singing and dancing so hard and it has finally paid off.  Watch their full interview, performance and ending stage below:

Video of the Day: Taeyang's "RINGA LINGA" Dance Performance + English Trans

Ok let me just warn you that things are about to get real up in this blog.  Why??  Because earlier today Taeyang released his dance performance "RINGA LINGA" mv and I lost my shit.  Totally lost it... it's gone.  Can't find it, which is why this whole post is about to be full of legit fangirling alright?   Good. YB's instagram 131108: #ringalinga#dancers thanks guys