Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

UPDATED- Video of the Day: HyunA's "Ice Cream"

Ohhh boy.  HyunA has just released the mv for her new song, "Ice Cream" (feat. Maboos), which features a small cameo by Psy.  Surprisingly there hasn't been any mention of it being banned.  Innnterestingggg.  Check it out:


Watch HyunA's Ice Cream mv and read my review.




I'm just waiting for the netizens to be in an uproar about how sexy this mv is, and it is pretty damned sexy.  


Watch HyunA's Ice Cream mv and read my review.


Plus the video is chock full of innuendos, not to mention all the sexy dance moves and gestures.  For example:


Watch HyunA's Ice Cream mv and read my review.


What might you be doing there, HyunA?  Also, those signs are too funny.  If I've said this once, I've said it a ton of times:  You really need to hire an actual English speaker for your videos, people. 

The other moment that really stood out to me was this one:


Watch HyunA's Ice Cream mv and read my review.

Watch HyunA's Ice Cream mv and read my review.


Yes, the hose shoots out some sort of creamy substance... Seriously?  No banning? I'm shocked.  

I do happen to think that the fashion is cute and fun.  The styling is very quirky and would work well on a young trendy woman that is really into color.  

In pics 3 and 4 above, HyunA's wearing the same Ashish sequined jacket G-Dragon wore in his "One of a Kind" preview videos, which is kind of amusing.  I can see those "Who Wore It Better" articles popping up anytime now.  

As for the song, it's ok.  I was into the first 15 seconds of it but then she started singing, and I can never get into songs where the girl does that aegyo voice.  No thank you on that one.  

(Updated with lyrics)

HyunA's "Ice Cream" lyrics English trans:

Ice cream Ice cream
I’ll melt you down like Ice cream
Ice cream Ice cream
I’ll melt you down like Ice cream

I’m like sweet ice cream, I’ll melt you
Fresh ice cream cream cream cream cream
Chocolate ice cream like my dark skin
Sweet ice cream cream cream cream cream

Oh Hey boy, everybody come here
Every single person looks at me
Hey girl, I don’t know, don’t know,
you might melt
Don’t rush boy

Ma diamond ring so bling bling
I’ll show you my sexy swag
One look at me and they all fall for me
You better surrender

I got 31 flava
sometimes sweet like vanilla
I might melt you (you got that)
You’re in big trouble today

I’m like sweet ice cream, I’ll melt you
Fresh ice cream cream cream cream cream
Chocolate ice cream like my dark skin
Sweet ice cream cream cream cream cream

Do you like me? Then come to me
Don’t just blankly stare at me
Will you love me? Will you only look at me?
You, you, you, you will fall deeply into me

I’ll melt you down like Ice cream
I’ll melt you down like Ice cream

Ma diamond ring so bling bling
I’ll show you my sexy swag
One look at me and they all fall for me
You better surrender

I got 31 flava sometimes shooting star pop pop
I might melt you (one more time)
You’re in big trouble today

I’m like sweet ice cream, I’ll melt you
Fresh ice cream cream cream cream cream
Chocolate ice cream like my dark skin
Sweet ice cream cream cream cream cream

Do you like me? Then come to me
Don’t just blankly stare at me
Will you love me? Will you only look at me?
You, you, you, you will fall deeply into me

Hands in the air, shake it oh yeah
Hands in the air, Let me see you
get down low low low

Hands in the air
everyone oh yeah (Oh yeah)

I’ll melt you down like Ice cream
I’ll melt you down like Ice cream

I’m like sweet ice cream, I’ll melt you
Fresh ice cream cream cream cream cream
Chocolate ice cream like my dark skin
Sweet ice cream cream cream cream cream

I’ll melt you down like Ice cream


"Chocolate ice cream like my dark skin"??  Nice....

Are you guys into HyunA's "Ice Cream" (lol @ the double meaning)?  





Source: 4minuteofficialkromanized.  Screencaps by Oddness/Weirdness.  Take out with full credit.

Comments

  1. The whole "cream cream cream cream"-thing makes me wonder if she's singing about cumming,. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lolll I'm pretty sure that's the hidden meaning. I'll have to update with the lyrics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naughty or not, it sucks. Pun intended. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol I know right? How r u, stranger?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The song was wack and the video wasn't even that sexual. Bubble Pop was better for obvious reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not a fan of either song but Bubble Pop was a better song. I figured I'd cut her some slack here because I know she's getting ripped on every other blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.