Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

UPDATED: Get Your SHINee x Skechers Tees And Caps Before They Sell Out!

I've posted this on other mediums already but, just in case you don't follow me on Facebook or Twitter, here's the skinny on where you can buy your SHINee x Naver x Skechers stuff:

UPDATED: With links for international buying.


As mentioned before, Skechers decided to collaborate with SHINee on artwork for some special edition t-shirts and caps.  On June 25th Skechers finally put everything up for sale on their Naver website.  Click this link to and it will take you directly to SHINee's Skecher page, which (sadly) seems to only be in Korean.

SHINee's LINE update from today.

The tees are 29,000 won, which makes them about $25, while the caps are 21,000 won, which equals around $18.  Pretty cheap!

Click this link to go to their Skechers x Naver x SHINee main page.
Tees are size 100 = U.S. medium.


I have never ordered from either of these places, but have heard of DVD Heaven.  Neither of these sites are affiliated with SHINee, Skechers or Naver.  Order at your own risk!

I say if you're going to put part of it in English, it should all be in English.

130625 Skechers x Naver x SHINee Collaboration- Fashion Icon BTS video with English subs:


I like how Minho, Onew and Jonghyun went with something that relates to their SHINee names and that Key went with something that is so uniquely him.  However, to tell you the truth I had no idea what the heck Taemin's concept was until I watched this video.  Good to know, Taemin, good to know.

Check out some great pics from their photoshoot:







Ok so, who's buying something?  Be sure to leave a comment so you can gloat over your purchases!  


Source: Skechers x Naver x SHINee siteMarshymallowFluff.  Thanks Stormy!


  Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr

Comments

  1. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. excellentcustomclothing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well! shindo life codes 2042

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.