Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

Block B Drops Zico's Epic New Comeback Teaser For "Nillili Mambo"

Stardom Entertainment finally revealed Zico of Block B's teaser for "Nillili Mambo" earlier today.  I'm  totally hoping these scenes are in their comeback mv because this one is kinda epic.  Check it out:


Block B Zico's comeback teaser screencap 121015.


Here's the thing though: I'm sure I cannot be the only one that got G-Dragon vibes off this teaser.  Let's see... He's got blonde dreads, tattoos and lots of silver rings that look suspiciously like Chrome Hearts, the outfit is a tad bit "One of a Kind"-ish.

Block B Zico's comeback teaser screencap 121015

Block B Zico's comeback teaser screencap 121015
Super creepy, dude.

Ohhh... and kind of like this too:

G-Dragon for Dazed and Confused magazine 2011

G-Dragon for Dazed and Confused magazine 2011
G-Dragon Dazed and Confused outtakes.

Ah well... it's Zico.  He's about the only one (besides GD) that can pull it off.  I am glad to see the dreads back though.  Remember this?

Block B Zico with dreads.

Kinda missed those.

Anyway, I cannot wait to see their mv and listen to their full length cd.  I'm hoping it's got more of Kyung and Zico rapping and less slow songs.

Block B will be releasing their first full length album on October 17th , and you know I'll be blogging about it, so stay tuned!


Source: LOENENT, Credit as tagged.  Screencaps by Oddness/Weirdness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Wins For The First Time Ever With "Wolf" On Music Bank

EXO has won their first comeback stage win ever with " Wolf " on KBS's Music Bank today and I'm so proud of them!  You can tell these boys have practiced their singing and dancing so hard and it has finally paid off.  Watch their full interview, performance and ending stage below:

Video of the Day: Taeyang's "RINGA LINGA" Dance Performance + English Trans

Ok let me just warn you that things are about to get real up in this blog.  Why??  Because earlier today Taeyang released his dance performance "RINGA LINGA" mv and I lost my shit.  Totally lost it... it's gone.  Can't find it, which is why this whole post is about to be full of legit fangirling alright?   Good. YB's instagram 131108: #ringalinga#dancers thanks guys