Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

What's Shinee's New Concept Anyway??

SM Entertainemnent is calling it a dreamy french boy concept (??) but I'm going with the popular consensus and calling it "Shinee: Barely Legal".

Taemin's teaser pics released today:






Edited to add:


Another of Minho:


From their official site:
Are those Taemin's legs??  Innnnteresting...
Image Sources: koreaboo via TV Report and Osen, shinee.smtown, omonatheydidnt

(Want to see a celebration of Shinee throughout the years and Minho's teasers?  Click here.)

These teasers are something else, aren't they??  I know they dress Shinee in crazy stuff but these pics are intense!  I am loving Taemin's weave, btw.

You know what though?  More power to them... I haven't laughed this hard in awhile, mostly at the comments I'm reading from spazzing Shawols on different sites.  I expect Shinee to have crazy teasers and crazy clothes.  That's what they do and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Three last words:
Key....
Cannot. Wait.

Oh wait... three more last words:
Onew....
Kinda. Worried.

Comments

  1. Agree! This really is SHINee and I also wouldn't have it any other way.
    I think they are artful and tastefully done!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Wins For The First Time Ever With "Wolf" On Music Bank

EXO has won their first comeback stage win ever with " Wolf " on KBS's Music Bank today and I'm so proud of them!  You can tell these boys have practiced their singing and dancing so hard and it has finally paid off.  Watch their full interview, performance and ending stage below:

Video of the Day: Taeyang's "RINGA LINGA" Dance Performance + English Trans

Ok let me just warn you that things are about to get real up in this blog.  Why??  Because earlier today Taeyang released his dance performance "RINGA LINGA" mv and I lost my shit.  Totally lost it... it's gone.  Can't find it, which is why this whole post is about to be full of legit fangirling alright?   Good. YB's instagram 131108: #ringalinga#dancers thanks guys