Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

Video of the Day: EXO-K What is Love

Ok... I'll admit it.  There's been soooo many teasers for this EXO group that I got tired of waiting and was almost prepared to dislike them on principle.  Almost.  The first time I listened to this song I thought it sounded too much like "Before U Go" by TVXQ but that the two singers, Baek Hyun and D.O., sounded incredible.  The second time I listened to it I was kind of blown away.  Now I'm sitting here listening to it for the (looking away sheepishly) 7th time in a row and thinking that I'm glad that they already released it on Itunes.

One of the producers for this song was Teddy Riley and you can definitely hear his influence in their cadence and tone and in the music.


Source: SMTOWN

What I love:  The song...the singing...  The part at 1:46 when one of them belts out "I don't know why!"  Kills me everytime.  Also 3:57 because I didn't expect that voice to come out of that body.  The dancing is cute but minimal.  From all the dancing I've seen in their previous teasers, I'm excited to see what they really have in store for us.

What I find awkward:  The set is cluttered in an artsy way but it's a tad distracting.  The martial arts in the middle made question marks pop into my brain.  The video is kind of disjointed; there wasn't really any sort of story or continuity.  If there was a story, I  really couldn't figure it out but if you have figured it out, do let me know.

Now if they would just stop releasing teasers and get on with their official debut already...

Any thoughts?  Leave a comment.

Comments

  1. Nice vocals! Wow this really has all the Teddy Riley trademark sounds. The video just feels a bit dated to me, and I don't feel their outfits quite fit the sets.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.