2013-08-26

G-Dragon At KCON Day 2: Fancams And Pics + "Niliria" Feat. Missy Elliot

G-Dragon performed on M! Countdown's special KCON stage yesterday with special guest Missy Elliot.  All I have to say right now is Oh. My. Gawd. because it was everything I could have wanted and more and I cannot wait for GD's new album.  These fancams and pics are a must see for all GD fans, so check it out!


Cr. luv4DBrothers. 

One of A Kind:



MichiGO:



Crayon:



Niliria Feat. Missy Elliot:


Ohhh myyyy gawwddd!  This song is everything I wanted it to be plus Missy's still got it!  I'm so excited, you don't even know.



Another view of Niliria:





From @rockwildermusic aka legendary hip hop & R&B producer/
singer of Method Man and Redman's "Da Rockwilder" fame:

"They are #turntup out here in LA.#missyelliott @missyeliott @xxxibdgrgn
#KOREA #KPOP #GDRAGONFollow"

I'm doubly excited because I spotted SYTYCD alum Comfort Fedoke dancing for Missy and GD and that is so awesome!

Celeb (or minor celeb) x GD pics:

Psy, Missy Elliot and GD:


Chris Stamp of Stamp'd clothing, jeweler to the stars Ben Baller and GD:

"GD handling LA"

 GD with Danny Im of Danny from L.A.:

"GD from L.A.!!!

DJ Koo and 2AM's Jo Kwon with GD:

With #gdragon #gun #djkoo #rickowens#rindaferrow #saintlaurent #chromehearts

Fashion blogger Lulu Chang with GD:

"Aren't we cute?"

 Stylist Misa Hilton with GD and Missy:



Ben Baller's Weibo update: 

"We here#KCon show in Los Angeles. Almost show time.
GD is about to rock the stage #OneOfAKind"

Ex-YG Executive Andie Chung with GD:

"at the rehearsal for tomorrow’s concert with G Dragon and 
Missy Elliot — at USC L.A. Coliseum”

 GD with Rockwilder:

"#soundcheck with @xxxibgdrgn and @missyelliott and
@captainco9 "

 Recording artist C.O. Piscapo with GD:


"Chillin after rehearsal wit my homie@xxxibgdrgn"

A few pics are not credited.  If you know who they belong to please let me know.

What did you think of G-Dragon at KCON with Missy Elliot?


  Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. You're welcome! I'm glad you liked it. :)
    Sorry it took me so long to reply. Disqus is acting up again so I have to tweet them about it. It's really annoying not knowing when people are commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so happy to see her here! It was a nice added bonus to this great performance.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...