Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

SHINee Does It Zombie Style For Their Second "Why So Serious?" Comeback Stage

Earlier today SHINee shook their stuff on MBC's Music Core, once again performing "SHINe" along with "Why So Serious?"  Even though there's still only four of them, they had no problems showing us just what it takes to own the stage and have the crowd in the palms of their hands.


Shinee Why So Serious? Music Core screencap 130427


You can watch "SHINe", "Why So Serious?" and the ending stage all together up above, or you can just watch "Why So Serious" by itself below.


So... I have another confession to make.  Yesterday I admitted I wasn't all that into the song "SHINe".

Shinee SHINe screencap Music Core 130427
This is still a no, but I will say hell yes to Onew's pants.

Well, I also wasn't all that enthused about "Why So Serious?" either.  I didn't say anything because I knew what would happen.  I would find myself all of a sudden singing and swaying to it as I searched for a video to include in this post and, of course, that is exactly what happened a few minutes ago.  Now that I've listened to the song more closely, I have decided that I like it.  A lot.  :/  I have to laugh because the same thing happened with "Dazzling Girl", which some readers were too happy to point out.  In fact, I was called delusional at one point.  Lolll... I heart you guys, I really do.

At first I really disliked the whole arena rock/musical theater aspect of "Why So Serious?" (as a fabulous reader called it yesterday), but now I'm all for it.   Now that I've read the lyrics I can appreciate that it's been choreographed to look like a musical number in a play.  I just wish that SM Entertainment had done a better job conveying that in the mv.

I also like that the boys seem all hyped up and into it while performing, and I'm sure both Onew and Key love that it references their musical theater background.  It's a more contemporary version of a song that could've been in the play "Rock of Ages".


Onew's even bringing the Rock of Ages sexy back:

Shinee Onew Why So Serious? Music Core 130427
You're killing me right now.

So yeah, I've decided it's a fun song and I'm sticking with that.  Don't make too much fun of me in the comments, ok?  Thanks!  :)

When I had my epiphany, I was on the lookout for the lyrics to "Why So Serious?"  I found a great video with the Romanized and English lyrics together, which you can take a look at below:


After reading the lyrics I will say that I'm so glad that these guys are finally getting to grow up.  I noticed it in Chapter 1 and it's even more noticeable in Chapter 2.  I just hope they won't be roped into anymore songs like "Hello" or another concept like this one:



Be sure to stay tuned to the blog or the Oddness/Weirdness Facebook page for even more SHINee goodies.


Source: KMusicLiveMBCMBCkpopKpopLoverLyricsgumi, EMIMusicJapan.  Screencaps by Oddness/Weirdness.  Take out with full credit.

  Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.