Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

Shinee's Key Stage and Street

I've amassed quite a collection of newer pics of Shinee's Key looking, as usual, spectacular and outrageous and sometimes even a mixture of both.  Shinee has been back and forth to Japan, Taiwan, Korea and the Phillipines in the past month or so, and in that time Key has been parading his unique fashion sense through multiple airports and on multiple stages.  Many of his outfits have left me a bit in awe, since most people would look like idiots wearing what he manages to pull off.  

Before you jump to conclusions and assume that Key has a stylist that puts his outfits together, let me assure you that this is not the case.  He and his fellow Shinee members have mentioned multiple times that Key is very particular about his outfits and will try on things many times before he gets it right.  I've also read that he did some of the styling for their Japanese Shinee World 2012, often from items he picked up while shopping in Japan.

Let's get started, shall we?




Key's Stage Style:  


Key has the best collection of shorts/harem pants/manskirt combos ever.



Key with Boa @ SMTOWN III Taiwan


Check out those skeleton feet combat boots.  Love!


Sometimes I wonder how they just don't pass out from dancing while wearing tons of clothes.


Key's Airport Street Style


Dior sunglasses... always the best accessories for Key.



Cutest...shirt...evarrr.


Those awesome skeleton foot boots again.  I'm pretty sure those are Cheap Monday girl jeans.





This last pic is obviously not street style but how could I resist Key in a shorts suit with those awesome shoes??


For more Key fashion check out Idol Style: Shinee's Key and Key Aiport Fashion Pt 1 and Pt 2




Source: shiningshawolsfuckyeahdivakey.

Comments

  1. I actually like man-skirts haha^^~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get over how much he looks like Rihanna in the skull top at the airport.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.