Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

SPAM POST: SHINee's "Everybody" Comeback Special Fancams, Videos & Pics

Hey Shawols!  As I'm SURE YOU KNOW, SHINee performed their new songs "Everybody" and "Symptoms" at the SHINee Comeback Special showcase that was held earlier today during the Gangnam Hallyu Festival.  I woke up at the crack of dawn to watch it with some other Shawols but the stream was SO laggy (on account of some no good real time chat spammers) that I wanted to scream.  (we still had fun though).  I know the same thing happened to most people that were trying to view it so I didn't feel too bad, but I wanted to see my SHINee dammit!  So here's the next best thing.  I scoured the 'net for the best HQ fancams, videos and pics I could find and I'm posting them all here.  Enjoy; I certainly will.


(This post is image and video heavy)


This post revolves mostly around "Symptoms" and "Everybody" with a few "Selene 6.23" fancams added, since those are the newest songs.  To be honest, I really looked for videos of "Dream Girl" and "Sherlock" but there were only a few.  It seems like everyone felt the same way I did.  That being said, feast your eyes on the rest:


Key picking what I assume are boogers off the side of Jonghyun's nose.  Gotta love 'em!

Symptoms (group):







Symptoms sexy Jonghyun version. (not great sound):





Symptoms Taemin sexy version:




Symptoms Onew edit version:





Symptoms Sexy Minho version:





Symptoms Key version:







Talk + Everybody (group):





Everybody Jonghyun version:





Everybody Key version:







Everybody Taemin version:

Full (not good sound):






Everybody Onew version: 





Everybody Minho version:








Miscellaneous SHINee Showcase fancams:




Selene 6.23 (group):



Jonghyun:





Sherlock Taemin version:



Dream Girl rehearsal:



Symptoms Lyrics English trans:




What did you think of "Symptoms", "Everybody", their outfits, their makeup, their hair, etc.?  Comment below!


Source: Kpop Newsryukey923itaem930718KEY SWEETSPRINGDreaming129Lovelee0718mute4146fantasisterTMSweetswimminghee ki都杞 氏城OnewsamaLadyChrispy, TV Report, Newsen.  Fansites: Beautiful Days, mix match, past present future, ideal boy, camera lucida, taempo, snowflake, hellokey, key and u, woorishinee, everything, Conqueror.  Credit where due and as tagged.

  Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.