Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

[UPDATED] Video of the Day: SHINee's "Boys Meet U" PV

SHINee became cutesy boys again for their new pv, "Boys Meet U".  Have you seen it yet?  Go watch:

UPDATED: With the "Boys Meet U" full pv in LQ

shinee boys meet u mv screencap


SHINee Boys Meet U full pv (LQ):


The song is cute.  It's also charming and darling and I get all that.  I also get that it's a perfect mv for all their young fans to squee over.  I mean, I had to physically restrain myself from making too many screencaps because of all the adorable just pouring out of the screen.  

screencap shinee boys meet u pv 2
Like this one.

screencap 3 shinee boys meet u pv
Or this one.

As I've mentioned before on this blog, SHINee themselves have said many times that they're so over these types of super precious songs and videos.  This is like "Hello" all over again, except "Hello" is almost 3 years old... it's allowed to be cheesy.  

These boys are pretty much men now.  Onew is 24, Jonghyun is 23 and on down the line.  To me this is a song that you'd see a younger group like EXO making.  Oh wait, EXO's songs sound pretty mature for the most part.  Right.

screencap 4 shinee boys meet u pv

But hey, why not do a song like this?  It's a perfect way to capitalize on all their teen fans, another way to get them to drop more cash on their next set of photocards and the new repackaged album.  I get that too, SMent.

I will say one thing though:  Onew makes everything better, and he sure did save this song for me.  His voice is like melted butter that you want to pour over all your delicious treats, and by treats I do mean... Well, we won't go there.

screencap 5 shinee boys meet u pv

I think that's going to be my motto for 2013: "Onew makes everything better".  

One thing I do wish is that we could see the whole video, because that little gimmick got old about 5 Japanese pv's ago. 

screencap 6 shinee boys meet up pv

I give them an E for Effort on this one.  

I'll just be here waiting; hoping that their next song is something sexy and fierce so I can put this one behind me.  How about you?


What do you think of SHINee's "Boy's Meet U" pv?

Source: universalmusicjapan, SM, YG, JYP Artist.  Screencaps by Oddness/Weirdness.  Take out with full credit.

  Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.