Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

CL Works It Out In Her "The Baddest Female" Dance Practice Video

Now this is what I'm talking about right here!  By this I mean that YG Entertainment unleashed CL's dance practice video for "The Baddest Female" on us mere mortals today and I am loving it.


cl the baddest female dance practice


I loved seeing the choreography up close and personal like this, and I always do. I like to see the intricacies of the choreo and I'll watch it a few times, paying attention to CL and everyone around her as well.

You know what else I love?  Watching people dance well, whether it be hip hop dance, contemporary or ballet.  I'll watch it all.  But you want to know what really gets me?  Kids dancing like this:

cl the baddest female dance practice 2

Oh my gawd, I could just snatch them up and put them in my pocket (in a not weird way, of course).  They must be baby YG trainees... Train 'em up right, YG!

I'm probably the only person that would rather see CL (or anyone) doing her thang in sweats and a tee than in all her finery, but .  She looks happy here, she's having fun and all the dancers are having fun, and that's the best part of all.


Source: 2NE1.

  Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Wins For The First Time Ever With "Wolf" On Music Bank

EXO has won their first comeback stage win ever with " Wolf " on KBS's Music Bank today and I'm so proud of them!  You can tell these boys have practiced their singing and dancing so hard and it has finally paid off.  Watch their full interview, performance and ending stage below:

Video of the Day: Taeyang's "RINGA LINGA" Dance Performance + English Trans

Ok let me just warn you that things are about to get real up in this blog.  Why??  Because earlier today Taeyang released his dance performance "RINGA LINGA" mv and I lost my shit.  Totally lost it... it's gone.  Can't find it, which is why this whole post is about to be full of legit fangirling alright?   Good. YB's instagram 131108: #ringalinga#dancers thanks guys