Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

Steal Their Style: G-Dragon's Harajuku Street Fashion

G-Dragon was spotted shopping on the streets of Harajuku, Japan the other day and I was instantly captivated by his outfit.  You know I love me some of GD's style but he really made me do a triple take with this one.  I'm referring to this high/low shirt dress and leggings combo he was sporting on April 10th:


GD on Instagram: 겨울이가고봄이찾아오죠
Trans: Winter is gone, spring has arrived (Lyrics from Blue)

I first fell in love with this outfit when I happened upon this pic on Twitter:


What would you do if you saw GD randomly walking down the street?  I'd totally freeze or act a fool.  I'm not quite sure which way I'm leaning, though... we'll just have to see if it ever happens.

So, can I just tell you how much I love that shirt?  And when I say love, I do mean absolutely LOVE.  I immediately knew I had to find it and buy it.  Of course I said that while cringing, because we all know how much GD pays for his clothes.  I was hoping that this outfit was something he found in the $200-$300 range, but sadly that did not come to pass.  Behold the Givenchy extended back hem tunic:

I'm sorry but these shoes are not cute.

Yes obviously this tunic had to be by Givenchy and obviously this is the sleeveless version.  Of course it costs "only" $885.  Siggghhhh.  Fyi, you can find this shirt on Barneys.com.  If you find the long sleeved version somewhere, let me know!

Question:  Am I the only one that finds it kind of odd to see a muscular guy wearing these types of gothic ninja pieces?  I feel that as a guy you need to be as skinny as G-Dragon to wear this sort of thing, and I find it really jarring when I see brawny legs sticking out of the bottom of some man skirt type deal.  Is that just me?  Am I the weird one here?

It looks like GD could have been wearing the same pants as pictured above, which are the Givenchy Leather Slim Trim Jean, but I'm thinking that he probably had these on:

Givenchy Patch Jeans, $810 here.

He definitely had his fave Thom Browne loafers on, as well as the Thome Browne sunglasses he wore in the beginning of the "Crayon" mv:


Thom Browne TB-002-B-Flip

You can get these sunglasses here for $750.

Love his style or hate it?  Leave me a comment with your thoughts below.


Source: @xxxibgdrgn, translation cr. bigbangupdates, barneys, @ichivip.

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :