Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

B.A.P Releases Action Movie-esque "One Shot" Album Teasers Of Himchan & Bang Yong Guk

Well look what we have here!  B.A.P is all set to release yet ANOTHER mini album, so we've been graced with Himchan and Bang Yong Guk's dark and extra dramatic photo teasers.  Don't these guys need a mini break first??


B.A.P One Shot mv photo teaser Bang Yong Guk

B.A.P One Shot mv photo teaser Himchan

It's been said that the mv for "One Shot" will be, as I said, dramatic.  Judging by these teasers, I'm assuming the mv will be story driven and shot with those jiggly camera shots where you feel like you're RIGHT THERE while they run around and pretend to know martial arts...  Plus explosions.  I'm crossing my fingers now.

Apparently the mv teaser was supposed to be released today also but was held back for quality reasons.  In that case, I'm expecting Oscar worthy performances.  Work on that.

B.A.P will be revealing their second mini album, titled "One Shot" on February 12th.  The mv for the title track will also be released that day.

Are you excited to see B.A.P's new mv?


Source: onekpop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Wins For The First Time Ever With "Wolf" On Music Bank

EXO has won their first comeback stage win ever with " Wolf " on KBS's Music Bank today and I'm so proud of them!  You can tell these boys have practiced their singing and dancing so hard and it has finally paid off.  Watch their full interview, performance and ending stage below:

Video of the Day: Taeyang's "RINGA LINGA" Dance Performance + English Trans

Ok let me just warn you that things are about to get real up in this blog.  Why??  Because earlier today Taeyang released his dance performance "RINGA LINGA" mv and I lost my shit.  Totally lost it... it's gone.  Can't find it, which is why this whole post is about to be full of legit fangirling alright?   Good. YB's instagram 131108: #ringalinga#dancers thanks guys