Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

Get Kpop Fashionated: Erika Breaks Down G-Dragon's "That XX" MV Fashion

I promised I'd give you some G-Dragon "That XX" fashion, and here it is:


As you probably already know, my most recent fashion obsession is G-Dragon.  I’ve been fascinated by this fashion chameleon and fashionisto for awhile now, but he seems to have taken himself to a new level in the past year.  GD is, of course, obsessed with designer goods from the obvious major designers like Chanel and Givenchy.  He’s also supremely interested in somewhat lesser known (but equally as famous) avant garde designers like Junn. J and Commes Des Garcons, which shows in his willingness to wear a man-skirt or women’s clothing,  and to combine pieces in such unique ways.
GD’s “One of a Kind” and “That XX” videos are so chock full of mostly high/some low fashion goodness that I felt compelled to track down the best outfits and dissect them.  Here’s what I found so far:






Originally posted at American Kpop Fans

Comments

  1. Oh your comment thing isn't working for me. I have to add my name and email every time which is a pain.
    Are they actually showing up at all, I'm not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so welcome! Thanks for reading... :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Wins For The First Time Ever With "Wolf" On Music Bank

EXO has won their first comeback stage win ever with " Wolf " on KBS's Music Bank today and I'm so proud of them!  You can tell these boys have practiced their singing and dancing so hard and it has finally paid off.  Watch their full interview, performance and ending stage below:

Video of the Day: Taeyang's "RINGA LINGA" Dance Performance + English Trans

Ok let me just warn you that things are about to get real up in this blog.  Why??  Because earlier today Taeyang released his dance performance "RINGA LINGA" mv and I lost my shit.  Totally lost it... it's gone.  Can't find it, which is why this whole post is about to be full of legit fangirling alright?   Good. YB's instagram 131108: #ringalinga#dancers thanks guys