Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

Video of the Day: BoA's "Only One" Dance Version

I only discovered Kpop a few years ago, when BoA was not really active in the scene, so I'd heard of her and watched some of her videos.  I know she's known as the Queen of Kpop (not to be confused with some of the male Kpop queens), and that she can dance her ass off, but that's about it.  I wasn't into her old songs, and I'm gonna admit I'm not too into this new song either, but DAMN the girl can dance!




BoA- "Only One" mv (Dance ver)


She's my new favorite in the female K-pop world, I think.  Plus she's 26.  I like seeing the older K-Pop generation school the young'uns.  Now she just needs to release some tracks that slay her competition.

This mv was choreographed by world renowned choreographers Nappytabs, who do a lot of choreography for my fave show, So You Think You Can Dance.  I spy SM Entertainment's lead choreographer, Shim Jae Won, working it out in this video too:


Shim Jae Won (far right).


What I really like about this video, besides the dancing, is that there's all kinds of multiculturalism going on.  There's two black guys, a white guy, two Asian guys and a Hispanic guy.  I'm thinking that was on purpose, don't you?




Fyi, BoA will be making her comeback on July 29th on Inkigayo.  She'll be performing with SHINee's Taemin.  Gahhh!  I'm so there.




Source: SMTOWN, Screencaps by Oddness/Weirdness

Comments

  1. Now, let me clarify my position on "dance versions" in general. As is true of most ... Really the only one who can tell which you'll like more is you! Evan H. Bynum

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.