Big Bang's G-Dragon finally opened a Twitter account today and managed to rack up over 135,000 followers, and counting, in less than 7 hours. That's pretty bad ass in my opinion.
Taeyang was the first to verify GD's twitter account:
@Realtaeyang yessir!!아 근데 이거 뭐가뭔지 하나도 모르겠어ㅡ
— G-DRAGON (@IBGDRGN) July 16, 2012
G-Dragon: yessir!! ah but I have no idea what any of this is
GD proceeded to have a little convo with producer Choice37, who he often mentions in songs, and Taeyang:
data-in-reply-to="224991140028497922">
@Choice37 yo now i'm doin this.OMG
— G-DRAGON (@IBGDRGN) July 16, 2012
@Realtaeyang Man what you doin?I'm finished now.
— G-DRAGON (@IBGDRGN) July 16, 2012
| This tweet seems to have been deleted. |
G-Dragon: Man what you doin?I'm finished now.
Taeyang: I'm just lying down man you worked hard~ have a nice dream bro
My thoughts??
It would thoroughly amuse me if he tweeted crazy stuff alllll day. Bring it, GD!
Source: @Choice37, @realtaeyang, @IBGDRGN, xrinnn. Translations: bigbangupdates


Wow that's a lot of followers in 7 hours!
ReplyDelete