...and they haven't even released their album yet. Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing. THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source: BIGBANG
It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport. I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics. There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable. Enjoy: This post is image heavy
It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out. Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story. Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.
Shinee continues to be cute and funny, I continue to post about them.
Today Shinee held a live stream video chat in Japan for the release of their Japanese Sherlock album. They answered some questions from fans and were generally silly and amusing. This is in Japanese and Korean, mostly without English subs (yet) but it's still really good. There are a few videos at the bottom with some subs. Those are a definite must watch for any Shawol.
The Japanese Version of "Sherlock" will be released on May 16th.
As more videos and/or English subs become available, I'll update this page. As usual, watch quickly in case they get deleted. Edited to add: Eng subs available here.
...and they haven't even released their album yet. Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing. THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source: BIGBANG
EXO has won their first comeback stage win ever with " Wolf " on KBS's Music Bank today and I'm so proud of them! You can tell these boys have practiced their singing and dancing so hard and it has finally paid off. Watch their full interview, performance and ending stage below:
Ok let me just warn you that things are about to get real up in this blog. Why?? Because earlier today Taeyang released his dance performance "RINGA LINGA" mv and I lost my shit. Totally lost it... it's gone. Can't find it, which is why this whole post is about to be full of legit fangirling alright? Good. YB's instagram 131108: #ringalinga#dancers thanks guys
Comments
Post a Comment