Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

Movement Lifestyle| Adventures with YG Entertainment



I don't know about you but I love dance as an art form.  I've loved to dance since I was little and I always wanted to be a dancer.  That dream didn't work out for me but I've continued to watch and support many forms of dance, especially hip hop dance and contemporary dance.  Dancing and watching great dancers perform moves me and feeds my soul.  Heck, my favorite show ever is So You Think You Can Dance.  I get heavily invested in each season and I've actually never missed a season.

You might ask what that has to do with Kpop.  Well, as you might know, Kpop is a very visual medium and there's a lot of dancing involved; this is a big part of why I love Kpop so much.

I recently found this video about dance that I wanted to share with everyone called Movement Lifestyle| Adventures with YG Entertainment.  Here's the blurb about it that they included on their YT page:


"In the Summer of 2010, 3 Movement Lifestyle choreographers, Shaun Evaristo, Keone Madrid, and Mari Martin traveled to Korea to work for YG Entertaintment. They brought along Kanauru Productions to document their work and so this will be the first time viewers will be able to witness the making of choreography for popular Korean artists. You've seen behind the scenes footage of the artists themselves but never the artists behind the choreography. We bring you a different and unique perspective that will give you a better insight in the world of dance, choreography, and KPOP.

Look forward to future episodes with guests such as 2NE1 and Se7en.
Choreography that will be covered in future episodes
Se7en - Digital Bounce
Se7en - Better Together
2NE1 - Can't Nobody
2NE1 - Clap Your Hands ( 박수 쳐 )
Taeyang - I'll Be There
Taeyang's "Just A Feeling" MNET performance behind the scenes also."


You'll also find cameos by GD in this series, speaking very good English no less, so that's always fun.  I'm only posting two episodes so please make sure to check out their YT page for the rest of the series.  I really hope you enjoy...












Shaun Evaristo, along with Lyle Beniga, are the incredible choreographers and dancers behind Taeyang's "Wedding Dress" and "Where U At".  I talked a bit about this video in a previous post here.





Here they are teaching those dances at a workshop in L.A.  I gotta say, I love seeing girls kill some hip hop choreography... always gets me hyped up.



Source: MovementLifestyle, allkpop BIGBANG


  Is dance as important in your life?  Let me know your thoughts in the comments below.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :