Yesterday, as I was typing out some long ass comment in reply to one of you lovely visitors, I suddenly had this great idea (I think it is anyway): Why not have a SHINee "Hello Baby" weekly viewing party?
I watched SHINee's "Hello Baby" episodes almost 4 years ago, when I was first forced into liking SHINee (that's a joke, kind of). I've been considering watching them all over again for awhile now, mostly because this is the show that started my SHINee obsession but also because it was so utterly charming.
Just look at them:
Don't you want to hug them? They totally give me the warm fuzzies.
The whole point of this is to be able to watch and spazz with a group of like-minded people, which I think could be so much fun. The comments will be open to everyone, as usual, but there are rules. Don't boo me yet; they're good ones:
- Each episode of SHINee's "Hello Baby" will be posted on Wednesday and Friday of each week, starting August 9th.
- The episodes will have English subs since that's the language I'm familiar with, however I can probably find links to other language subs if asked. Please leave me a comment here to let me know if you'd like a link to each episode in your language included in each post. I'll see what I can do.
- Please try to watch by the following Thursday so that everyone has ample time to spazz over each episode in the comments.
- Comment as much or as long as you'd like! Conversations are encouraged, but be respectful as usual.
- If we're still having fun with it by the end I'll hold a #SHINeeHelloBaby blog chat (using the chat box on the left) on September 21st, which is the Saturday after the last episode will be posted. I might even have some other fun things up my sleeve.
Who's watching with me?