Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

Video of the Day: SHINee's "Breaking News" Full PV

The full pv for SHINee's "Breaking News" has just been released in Japan, meaning that an enterprising young Shawol has already managed to hijack it and post it up to some random internet video site that I've never even heard of.  Sadly I was not able to upload it here but I knew if I waited just a few minutes, someone would add it to YouTube.... and I was right.

shinee breaking news screencap 1


Oh yes!  Onew's fast, precise arm movements (yes he can dance, thank you very much!), Jonghyun's slightly too big pants and cocky smirk, Key's stank face and hair band/bow, Taemin's faster-than-light spins and hair flips, and Minho's unfortunate crotch area plus cute mutterings (Taste the victory?  What?) are all here for your delight and pleasure.  Enjoy it while you can, because Universal Music Japan will take that shit down faster than you can say, "Why are they all wearing orange?"

shinee breaking news full pv screencap 2

This mv is even better than I thought.  It's quintissential SHINee and even Onew likes the song, as you can tell here:

shinee breaking news full pv screencap 3

Yes, I know that I can't seem to stop talking about Onew for this song.  Oh well.

I'm about to go download this mv to my computer, just in case.  Let me know what you think of this glorious mv below.

shinee breaking news full pv screencap 4


Want more info on SHINee's "Boys Meet U" album?  Click the link and get more screencaps here.  Stay tuned for more SHINee!

Source: fajer bahman.  Screencaps by Oddness/Weirdness.  Take out with full credit.

  Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.