Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

Another Teaser For 2NE1's Unidentified Project Featuring Dara Is Out!

The mystery continues as the new 2NE1 Loves teaser is released!  Watch Dara fling her flowy scarf around and look beautiful to the tune of their song "I'm Busy" from the "TO ANYONE" album.


2ne1 loves dara 130507


I love it when they allow Dara to look like a grown woman.

Word on the street is all this hoopla could be for a cf, since the teaser was released by staff of the MyBoon store.  These teasers are also nowhere to be found on YG Entertainment's offical site but the following teaser was uploaded to said site yesterday:


Yep!  Someone is making a comeback and it could very well be 2NE1 because I have a feeling Taeyang's album is nowhere close to being done.  That's just my feeling though; I could very well be wrong (and wouldn't that be nice too!).

You can take a look at CL's 2NE1 Loves teaser here and stay tuned for more info.


Source: 2ne1lovesygfamily.  Screencap by Oddness/Weirdness.  Take out with full credit.

  Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :