2012-11-19

Super Junior Leeteuk's Pre-Military Haircut, Fashionisto Style

Geek Magazine has finally published their pics and BTS video of Super Junior's Leeteuk getting his pre-military haircut.  I like how they went the fashion forward route, which involved dressing Leeteuk up in a myriad of outfits and giving him  haircuts until he was down to a buzz cut.






I'll be the first to admit I never thought Leeteuk was particularly good looking, until right before he went into the military.  In my opinion he looks so much better (and so much younger) with black hair, but that's just my opinion.


super junior leeteuk geek magazine screencap edit 121119 -2


Scroll down for the Geek Magazine pics.  I'll be sure to update with more if they become available.


super junior leeteuk geek magazine 121119

super junior leeteuk geek magazine 121119

super junior leeteuk geek magazine 121119


Source: GEEKstylemagazineasianidolnow.  Screencaps/Edits by Oddness/Weirdness.
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...