2012-07-17

So G-Dragon Decided to Open a Twitter Account Today...

Big Bang's G-Dragon finally opened a Twitter account today and managed to rack up over 135,000 followers, and counting, in less than 7 hours.  That's pretty bad ass in my opinion.




Taeyang was the first to verify GD's twitter account:



G-Dragon: yessir!! ah but I have no idea what any of this is


GD proceeded to have a little convo with producer Choice37, who he often mentions in songs, and Taeyang:




This tweet seems to have been deleted.

G-Dragon: Man what you doin?I'm finished now.
Taeyang: I'm just lying down man you worked hard~ have a nice dream bro


My thoughts??




It would thoroughly amuse me if he tweeted crazy stuff alllll day.  Bring it, GD!


Source: @Choice37, @realtaeyang, @IBGDRGNxrinnn.  Translations: bigbangupdates

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...