2012-07-30

2NE1's New Evolution Concert Seoul Day 1 & 2

These pics and videos are making me rethink my decision to not see 2NE1 when they come to New Jersey. Hmmm....  This concert looks like a whole lot of fun.














Set list:

I Am The Best
Fire (Remix)
MC TALK
Clap Your Hands (Remix)
I Don’t Care (Reggae Version)
Don’t Stop The Music (Remix)
CL Solo Stage – DJ-ed Cindy Lauper’s “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun” (Remix), Madonna “Hung Up”, Rihanna’s “We Found Love” + Fire & I Am The Best. CL is on the turntables mixing the tracks.
Bom – Don’t Cry (Piano Version)
Bom – You & I
Try To Follow Me
CL & MINZY – Please Don’t Go
Pretty Boy (Remix)
Minzy – Dancing hip-hop with 4 other Dancers
Dara – MC TALK
Dara – Kiss (Slow Version)
It Hurts
Lonely
In The Club (Band Version)
Stay Together (Disco Version)
I LOVE YOU
BAND PERFORMANCE
Ugly
Let’s Go Party
Scream (Remix)
Hate You
MC TALK
GO AWAY (Remix)
CAN’T NOBODY (Remix)
I Don’t Care [ENCORE]
I Am The Best (Remix) [ENCORE]


2NE1-I Love You:
 

2NE1-Hate You:


Park Bom solo:
Source: omonatheydidnt,  koreacutelandthinhe1production, Images credited as tagged.


See more 2NE1 pics and fancams at OmonaTheyDidn't.  I'll definitely post better fancams as they become available.


Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. OMG, I love 2ne1!!! I love all the members, but DARA is my fav!!! She always has amazing hair styles, lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is SCREAM a Korean or the original Japanese Version?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking it's Korean but I'm not 100% sure. Check out the new fancams I found this morning and I'll be sure to post one of Scream if I find it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...