2012-06-05

Style I Love: Sheer Fluidity


















I'm so into sheer and fluid right now, and have been for a long time. From high end to low end, I'm all for it.  Today I wore a sleeveless and filmy black maxi dress that looks like a button down shirt, which had a shorter opaque layer underneath.  As always, I want this look to be more edgy so it will most likely be asymmetrical or have some sort of oddly interesting details.  Obviously I'm not as fearless as some of the girls I've seen wearing thin to non-existent layers underneath but I definitely think it looks cool.  Hopefully this trend will not be going away anytime soon, because designers are just getting more and more inventive.   I can't wait to see what they come up with next!



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...