Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

(BEDA) Day 8- Best Weave on a Man

As you can see, I missed day 7 of this challenge.  That was actually on purpose, since the day 7 challenge was Idol Most Likely to Have Gone Weeks Without A Shower and I would've picked MBLAQ's Lee Joon for that one also.  So instead of doing the same post as Day 4, I chose to skip it.  However, I've had my answer for today's post since the challenge started.  That answer would be... you guessed it!  Shinee's Taemin.

BEDA Day 8- Best Weave on a Man

I'm pretty sure almost everyone else participating in this BEDA picked Taemin also, since he's one of the few Kpop guys that often has an obvious weave.  I will admit that I have no problem with Kpop guys wearing weave, as long as it's done well.  Taemin's Sherlock weave was mostly lustrous and fabulous... 

BEDA Day 8- Best Weave on a Man

BEDA Day 8- Best Weave on a Man

People were telling him he looked like a very pretty girl left and right, to the point where he had to start making manly throat clearing noises when going into the men's bathroom.  

Then it started to get a little raggedy.

BEDA Day 8- Best Weave on a Man

BEDA Day 8- Best Weave on a Man

BEDA Day 8- Best Weave on a Man

He even handed out a track that had fallen out to the MC on the radio show Sukira.  When that happens it's time to take it out, my friends.

In my opinion, his best weave was during the "Lucifer" promotions:

BEDA Day 8- Best Weave on a Man

BEDA Day 8- Best Weave on a Man

It was all bouncin' and behavin'.  Sadly, Taemin apparently cannot stand to have people go on and on about how pretty he is so I highly doubt we'll be seeing him with long hair again any time soon.  Sighh... bummer.


Source: Cosmicaa, 718 gram, my fairy, sportsseoul.  Credit where due.

Comments

  1. Ssuch a funny post lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does look like a pretty girl with his long hair though...It was what made me into one of his fans back in the days...^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAHH SO PRETTY LUCKY HIM
    I HAVE NO BROBLEM HIM HAVING LONG HAIR IT MAKES HIM PRETTY AN CUTE
    AM JEALUSE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's very pretty with long hair isn't he? I like it too. :)

      Delete
    2. HEHHH YES. BUT FOR ME I ALWAYS CAN SEE HE IS A MAN (:
      GO TEAMINAAA FIGHTING

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.