2012-04-06

(BEDA) Day 5- Worst Live Singer, Male Category

Today our subject is the most cringe-worthy male live singing in Kpop.  After thinking all day on this topic, one person kept popping into my head, a person that's not really considered a Kpop singer.  Let me preface this by saying that I actually like this person a lot.  I think he's a great actor, I (usually) enjoy his personality and I even like a few of his songs.... but DAMN does his live singing suck.  Yeah, that's right.  I'm talking about Jang Keun Suk.


I'm not even going to say anymore.  I'll just let you take a listen and decide for yourself.



Source: SimplySteff1973idyymho

Gah!


Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. He was my Hobo. I love him but he needs to stop with the vocalizing into mics.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...