2012-03-08

What's Shinee's New Concept Anyway??

SM Entertainemnent is calling it a dreamy french boy concept (??) but I'm going with the popular consensus and calling it "Shinee: Barely Legal".

Taemin's teaser pics released today:






Edited to add:


Another of Minho:


From their official site:
Are those Taemin's legs??  Innnnteresting...
Image Sources: koreaboo via TV Report and Osenshinee.smtownomonatheydidnt

(Want to see a celebration of Shinee throughout the years and Minho's teasers?  Click here.)

These teasers are something else, aren't they??  I know they dress Shinee in crazy stuff but these pics are intense!  I am loving Taemin's weave, btw.

You know what though?  More power to them... I haven't laughed this hard in awhile, mostly at the comments I'm reading from spazzing Shawols on different sites.  I expect Shinee to have crazy teasers and crazy clothes.  That's what they do and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Three last words:
Key....
Cannot. Wait.

Oh wait... three more last words:
Onew....
Kinda. Worried.
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Agree! This really is SHINee and I also wouldn't have it any other way.
    I think they are artful and tastefully done!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...