Let me introduce you to my guest bloggers:
- Leaf is a mother of twins who loves Kpop and K-dramas. She charts her daily fascination with those 2 things on her blog, which you can check out here: My Kpop Obsession.
- LoriLou is another Kpop and K-drama addict who also web designs when she's not staring at Taemin. You can find her writings at her blog, Hallyu Smash.
- Yannie is a self confessed Onew lover with a penchant for fashion and all things SHINee. She's also an artist and you can peep some of her art at her perfectly curated Tumblr blog here.
- Moni is forever making me laugh on Twitter, she writes well AND loves fashion and Kpop. Of course I had to include her! See what she's all about at her blog: Frock Yeah.
- Julyssa is a jack of all trades, including Contributing Editor to YAM Magazine, frequent traveler, web marketer, event coordinator... the list goes on and on.
- Line aka Nani blew us away last spring with her spot on (and humorously expletive filled) rant about Kpop fans so I knew I needed to have her back. Let's just say her upcoming post should be a doozy. Read more of her stuff here: Nancakes.
Be sure to go back and read the posts from the last Guest Blogger Week if you haven't done so already. See you on Monday!