Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

Seungri Drops Jaws With The Release Of His "Let's Talk About Love" Teaser

What the...?!?!  If you're anything like me, that was pretty much your reaction to Seungri of Big Bang's new teaser for "Let's Talk About Love".  Of course let's not forget the dropped jaws and shocked gasps that our computer or phone screens have just become acquainted with.  If you haven't watched this yet, you're in for a good surprise.




Umm yeah, wow.  I was so not expecting these sorts of shenanigans in my Kpop, but I'm certainly not complaining.  If Seungri wanted the Kpop world's attention, he has it now!

I think we should take a look at a few of the more titillating images from the teaser.  I know some of these scenes went by very quickly and I just wanted to make sure you'd seen them.






I took the liberty of lightening some of the images so you could get the full impact.

So there are 2 things I'm wondering about.  First, is that RiRi himself with the shaved head getting all handsy or some model?  It looks like a model to me but you never know.  Secondly, what is this?


Why ketchup?  Why those shoes and white tights?  That doesn't scream sexy to me but whatever floats your boat, Seungri.  They say that there's a corresponding kink for every freaky person's fantasy, so whatever you do behind closed doors is not my business.  Of course I'm being facetious about that.... Or am I?  :wink:

How'd this get past the Korea Media Rating Board, by the way?  This mv teaser screams "CENSOR ME!!", which either means the actual mv will be not as sexy or that YG Entertainment just doesn't give a f*ck.  I hope it's the latter.

Edit: After realizing I didn't pay attention to the song at all, here's what I think:  Sounds good to me.  Bring it on!

Ok so now I'm REALLY ready for this "Let's Talk About Love" mv!  August 19th is only a few days away but days seem like years after watching this, don't you think?


Be sure to check back soon for more Seungri album news and shenanigans.  Click here for more info on the "Let's Talk About Love" album.


Source: BIGBANG.  Screencaps by Oddness/Weirdness.  Take out with full credit.




  Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.