2013-06-08

Kpop Dance Video: Block B's B-Bomb X Repter

More dance stuff (yay!) and this time it's Block B's B-Bomb doing Repter's choreography to Zion-T's "Gray".  This video was posted on June 1st but it's too good to overlook.




I'm always up for a mix of contemporary + hip hop choreography, especially when it's done well.  I also love the white one white on black... very Michael Jackson of them but in an updated way.

That song is also really nice... I need it in my life and on my iPhone.


Fyi, this comes from All Eyes On Me dance crew, which you can learn a little bit more about here:


They say there'll be more to come, and I look forward to it!


Source: ALLeyesONMEchanneLL.  Screencap by Oddness/Weirdness.  Take out with full credit.

  Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...