2013-06-01

Henry Lau's Teaser For "Trap" Is Out!

Super Junior-M's Henry Lau continues to make a bid for freedom from SM Entertainment's basement by releasing the teaser for his mv, "Trap".  Take a look:


Screencap Henry Lau Trap mv teaser


Are you trapped, Henry, or is it a trap?  I'm just wondering.

The teaser was released on May 31st and it features camoes from SHINee's Taemin and Super Junior's Khyuhyun.

Taemin in Henry Lau's Trap mv teaser
Yep, I'm just including a huge screencap of Taemin and not one of Kyuhyun. :shrug:

This snippet manages to sound completely unlike anything I've heard from SMent  before, especially with all that piano.  The beginning kind of sounds like a slowed down version of Sistar's Alone to me, to be honest, but I'm truly curious to hear the rest.

Rumor has it that Henry's music production team, Noize Bank, produced most of the songs on this album, which makes me even more curious to hear the result.  An album full of non-SMent music from SMent? Shocking!

Alright Henry, I'm all ears.  Please don't disappoint.



The "Trap" mv and album will be out on June 7th, so stay tuned!

Source: SMTOWN.  Screencaps by Oddness/Weirdness.  Take out with full credit.

  Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...