2013-04-17

Sobbing Uncontrollably: SHINee's Wonderful Day Episode 10 Has Been Released

What a sad day for Shawols.  It's sad because the the last episode of SHINee's Wonderful Day was released... :sniffle:  No more cuteness... Aigoo!  What to do with myself now?  Actually, it's probably a good thing that SHINee's part 2 to "Dream Girl", "Misconceptions of Me" will be released shortly, because we'll soon have something else to spazz about.  As for now, let's go watch:


Shinee's Wonderful Day episode 10 screencap



Ok guys... I don't even have anything to say because I'm about to go watch it while holding a box of tissues.  

Chat with me in the comments about what you're gonna miss, what your favorite parts are in this episode or in any of the episodes, send me fanmade videos of the show, etc.    


Source: yanglinxoxo.  Screencap by Oddness/Weirdness.  Take out with full credit.

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...