2013-01-28

Video of the Day: Alternate Endings for BoA's "Disturbance" MV

SM Entertainment has uploaded two alternate endings to BoA's "Disturbance" mv feat. Taemin from SHINee.  Watch the full mv with screencaps here and check out the alternates below:


BoA Disturbance mv alternate endings


BoA Disturbance- Go Back to the Past:




BoA Disturbance- Let Time Go By:




Which one do you like better?


Source: SMTOWN.  Screencaps by Oddness/Weirdness.  Take out with full credit.

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Happy Ending is nice but I don't think I can go back to the past, no one can do that
    Btw it's very good to choose the alternate ending we wanna see, I hope SM next MV will be outta box and give us some fresh air

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I prefer the sad ending because its more realistic. I'm assuming SM's next really good mv will be Shinee's and they're going to have to top Sherlock's choreography, etc so I'm hoping it will b epic.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...