2013-01-12

G-Dragon To Embark On A Solo World Tour

Sadly for me, and for many others I'm sure, most Kpop news happens or is announced while I'm sleeping.  This particular piece of news was revealed while I was wide awake and too sleepy to write about it, actually, but I was fangirl squealing all the way.  Yep, you read the title correctly.  Big Bang's G-Dragon will be going on a "world tour".


G-Dragon to embark on a solo world tour.


The world tour will kick off in Seoul on March 30th through the 31st, then head on over Japan on April 6th.  


G-Dragon to embark on a solo world tour.


GD will actually be the first solo Korean artist to hold a tour of Japan's three domes, which is awesome.  

As you can see above, there will be more cities added and I'm hoping that means the U.S.  If so, I will be falling out and fangirling at the same time.  Then I'll be going, no matter what.

More info to come, as it's released.

What do you think of G-Dragon's world tour announcement?



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...