Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

Video of the Day: B1A4's "Tried to Walk"

Today I'm taking a break from Big Bang (as I wait for more fancams to upload) to talk about B1A4's mv for their new song, "Tried to Walk".  This song is from their recently released 3rd mini album, entitled "In the Wind", and it is a significant departure from their previous releases.


B1A4 Tried to Walk MV screencap Jinyoung



What a gorgeously filmed mv this is.  WM Entertainment went all out on the budget for this one, right?  I love all the flowers and the lights peeking through the vines and the fairy tale-like imagery in this video.  I'm also kind of partial to multiple scenes of turtleneck wearage and angst face.


B1A4 Tried to Walk MV screencap Baro

B1A4 Tried to Walk MV screencap


I also really, really like the song, which is not something I normally say about a B1A4 song.  I'll qualify that by saying that I thought they were so adorable and perky when they first came out and that their debut song, "O.K." was pretty cute.  I was hoping for big things for them and then "Beautiful Target" happened.  Let's just say there will be no zoom zoom-ing into lockets going on over here.

In my opinion "Tried to Walk" is the best song and mv they've released since they debuted; I'm even considering buying it.  It does kinda remind me of something, or actually a few things.

It's totally like a cross between EXO's "What is Love" mv:


EXO What is Love mv screencap

B1A4 Tried to Walk MV screencap



... and Big Bang's "Blue".  Baro's voice and rap style is so similar to T.O.P's in "Blue", and I also found the melody of "Tried to Walk" to be comparable.  What do you think?


"Tried to Walk" English Trans.:

On my way back from leaving you
I’ll forget you, I’ll erase you, my burnt and blackened love

Don’t make that face, this is my last conversation with you
Don’t be disappointed – yes, don’t meet a guy like me now
I’ll be on my way first

I’m getting farther away from you, you’re disappearing
Don’t easily forget me, because it’ll hurt too much

I’m walking on these streets without you
I’m walking on these streets without you

On my way back from leaving you
I’ll forget you, I’ll erase you, my burnt and blackened love

I guess love is leaving – it rides the wind and flies far away
I guess everything is changing – I guess you’re changing just like me

Even though it hurts, I’m relieved
Even this feeling is too burdensome to me
You’re looking at me nervously, like a whining child
Your tears are holding onto my shoulders that have turned away
Saying goodbye is sweet but I’m okay though it hurts
I take my foot out from your shadow
I take off our ring too

I’m getting farther away from you, you’re disappearing
Don’t hate me because it’ll hurt too much babe

I’m walking on these streets without you
I’m walking on these streets without you

It hurts, I miss you so much
I’m going, I’m going, I’m leaving

You probably don’t know yet
You probably can’t know yet
I look at you, who is struggling…

Because it hurts more for me, I’m letting you go like this
Tears are flowing because you and I, we loved so much

I’m walking on these streets without you
I’m walking on these streets without you
I’m walking on these streets without you
I’m walking on these streets without you


B1A4 Tried to Walk MV screencap Cnu
Let me touch your face before I go... <sniffle>

B1A4 Tried to Walk MV screencap Gongchan
Thoughts of you fly through my mind when I'm wearing my sparkly turtleneck.


Let me know what you think of the song and mv in the comments below and stay tuned for more Kpop fun at Oddness/Weirdness.


Source: chB1A4kpoplyricsSMTOWN,

Comments

  1. Great post as always!!! I like the song and mv. I think i am going to have to get this song, lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it remind me of blue by bigbang too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh good...glad I'm not the only one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.