Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

UPDATED- Kpop WTF: Seungri's Twitter Shenanigans

Big Bang's Seungri joined the Twitter-verse early this past Monday morning and if you were paying attention to the Kpop world anytime in the last few days, you probably heard about it.


Seungri's profile photo.


Twitter (and Tumblr and every Kpop news site) was abuzz with the news and "Seungri" even trended worldwide for awhile.


Big Bang Seungri Twitter trend 121119


I happened to be checking my Twitter at around 8 am Monday morning so I had a bird's eye view for all the ensuing shenanigans.  I laughed my ass off as I watched Seungri tweet... and tweet... and tweet some more, all in his uniquely comical style.

However, this post isn't giving a WTF to Seungri for joining Twitter.  I'm more interested in what happened today to make his account go from having tons of unruly and highly amusing tweets to just 6 self pics and 2 comments.  Boring, my friend ... boring as hell.

One can only assume that Papa YG and his fellow band members laid the smack down on him when they saw him.  I can just imagine how that conversation went.  Apparently they don't like fun, carefree Seungri to have his way with Twitter; they only want the blah version to be presented to the world. 

I totally knew this would happen though.  He was going too wild.  He was tweeting pics of the hotel he was in, tweeting and following his fansites, tweeting fake Seungris and telling them to stop, he was pretty much tweeting everyone and their dog.  It was glorious while it lasted, but probably not that great of an idea from a Kpop idol standpoint.  

So... I decided to screencap all of his tweets.  Yeah, I'm crazy like that.  If you saw them already you can always read them again because they're that good.  If you missed them, well... you're welcome.  


Big Bang Seungri tweets 121119

Big Bang Seungri tweets 121119

Big Bang Seungri tweets 121119

Big Bang Seungri tweets 121119

Big Bang Seungri tweets 121119

Big Bang Seungri tweets 121119


Edited to add:





This catastrophe in the making was so fun to watch.  Sigh... I miss crazy Seungri already.

What did you guys think of Seungri's Twitter antics?


Source: @forvictoRiamorala, ygfamilyy @ tumblr.  Screencaps by Oddness/Weirdness.

Comments

  1. I miss him too and i'll free fall from my apartment..T.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. However, this post isn't giving a WTF to Seungri for joining Twitter. I'm more interested in what happened today to make his account go from having tons of unruly and highly amusing tweets to just 6 self pics and 2 comments. Boring, my friend ... boring as hell.
    girl black salwar kameez
    black salwar suit women's

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.