Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

Watch SHINee's "Dazzling Girl" Dance Version + Full Version

Ok so... I lied yesterday or I was delusional.  I just watched the full dance version of SHINee's "Dazzling Girl" and I've decided that I like the choreography.  Siggghhhh...


Watch SHINee's Dazzling Girl dance version and full pv.

It's not the best version but you can see it clearly.  I'll post a better version when I find it.




Lol at me... I should've known that this would happen.  The only part I don't like is the side kick part in the chorus.  Everything else looks great and actually really difficult to do so quickly and precisely.

Phew!  At least there's less smiling in this one.  Also check out the full pv here.  Watch both before they're deleted by an angry EMI Japan.




What do you guys think??  Are you liking the song or dance yet or no?


Source: imlocket23LadyIMVP, Screencap by Oddness/Weirdness.

Comments

  1. the dance are awesome as usual n I LUV the smiles... they're happy that's what they wanna say ( I wanna believe that)
    SHINee Jjang!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG.... I love it! What took me so long to find out about SHINEE?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hai! I am also a fan of Key! I was also impressed when I saw the huge smiles in "Dazzling girl" for the first time: too much sugar? Then I remembered the brilliant "Hello", launched after the dark "Lucifer". Should we get used to the polarity? For me, while they continue to surprise (and grow as performers), anything goes.

    Again, Key takes over that short hair, and even looks older (finally!). And I would love to prove that horizontal stripes diver. Obviously, much as would prove all that he uses.

    By the way, thanks for not being a typical fangirl, with hearts'gifts all over the blog. I'll keep reading you! Greetings from Argentina!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! Thanks for your reply. I'm really glad you like the blog... I try to be as unbiased as possible, even for my faves. I keep forgetting to update this page with newer vids so thanks for the reminder.

      I do have to say that I agree ith u on This song and Shinee in general. I mostly enjoy everything they do, especially because they put so much into it. I hadn't thought of the way they release a darker song then lighter song. Good call out.

      Hope you continue to like my content and please be sure to comment on anything you like!

      Delete
  4. The video has been removed :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know... It was removed pretty quickly. I've been looking for someone else to upload it but so far I haven't found it. EMI is very quick to shut these videos down, which sucks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :