2012-10-19

UPDATED- Video(s) of the Day: G-Dragon on Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook

Ok look... I'm not going to waste your time with any unnecessary comments... I'm just going to let you watch G-Dragon be his incredible self on the 121019 episode of Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook.  Enjoy and let me know your feels in the comments at the end!


G-Dragon performs on Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook 121019


Watch quickly before they're deleted!

UPDATED:  Interview section with English subs-










What do you think of GD's interview??  
 

Source: doubleseunghyuns via forever-gdragon, Omona They Didnt & bigbangupdates via 원영최, Image gdsupporters818@YT via bigbangworldwide채 톡.

Share/Bookmark

7 comments:

  1. thank you...!! btw, awesome.... blog.... loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He killed it as usual. I wish the audience stood up but I understand they have different customs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is just waaaaaay too adorable and cute and stylish!
    LOVE GD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wasn't expecting to see him do Heartbreaker, so that was one of those good surprises. :-) Great performance, and I still love his hair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the great comments! I totally agree about the performances and his hair. The sad thing is he looks like he's growing it out and it's fading too. I'll be sad to see it go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Thanks! It's awesome... love his hair style ,col and his style!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...