2012-09-15

Win A Date With SHINee's Jonghyun or Key!

Ever wanted to go on a date with SHINee's Jonghyun or Key?  I bet you have... don't try to deny it.  Well now you totally can by entering to win one.  Watch this:






Too cute!  Alright girls and boys... go enter.  If you win, you have to come back and let me know alllll about it.  :)
The winner gets to stay in Korea for 5 days and 4 nights, with the "date" taking place for 3 days and 2 nights.  Nice!  I'm jealous already... lol.  

Click here for the info on how to enter.

Doesn't Key look enthused?  Hahahahaaa..


Source: KBS World

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Oh I'm excited. But I'll wait for a date with Amber I think. ;) Can you arrange that too?


    Btw Every time I leave a comment I have to write my name and email, that could put some people off commenting here so much. Just to let you know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh ok... yeah it's kind of annoying. I figured most people would already have a Disqus account but I'm considering removing it since Anons can't comment. I'm trying it for a month then I'll make a decision.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...