2012-09-30

G-Dragon Performs "CRAYON" on Inkigayo 120930

Here's some G-Dragon looking cute as ever while performing "CRAYON" on Inkigayo today.  Watch quickly before it gets deleted!




I love how he has his dancers being extra '90s in the background during the chorus.  Very MC Hammer.



Want those glasses?  Get them here:



Neff Brodie sunglasses in white here for $49.95.


I'll see what other fashion I can find from this performance.  Those sneakers and those pants are hot.  Are those some sort of gold laces?  Hmm...


Source: muabuonxpkites.  Screencap by Oddness/Weirdness.

Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. His shirt is also really awesome! Would be nice if you could find out where it is from :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm already looking for it! I'll post as soon as I find it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. judging from the sole.... i think his shoes are nike?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...