Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

Jay Park Copies Zombie Boy for "New Breed" MV

Jay Park released his mv for the song "New Breed" today and it was pretty... underwhelming.  Before you read on, please note that I actually like Jay Park, so Jaywalkers need not go off on me.






Yeah I said it...  He copied Rick Genest aka Zombie Boy for this one.   
Edited to add: Jay Park has admitted to being inspired by Rick Genest, which is good.




If you're not sure who Rick Genest is, yes, those are real tattoos and yes, his whole body is covered with them.  Actually I'm not sure if his whole body is covered with them, but I digress.  I've been waiting for Jay Park. to release an mv with that makeup on ever since I saw this pic.  




This video looks like Jay spent a whole $100 on it.  Come on... where's the dancing and stuff? I'm disappointed.  Plus, at first listen, the song is just ok.  I'll have to listen to it again to see what I really think.  

There's not much more to say about this mv, besides the fact that I think Jay Park's flow is alright, but this 16 year old's is better.

Hopefully he'll do well with this song.  If not, better luck next time Jay.


Source: jaybumaom0425, Screencaps: Oddness/Weirdness

Comments

  1. when I saw mv first time it was....strange.
    I thought that Jay don't had idea what to do with himself.
    But this song is amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it was a little awkward. I'll have to listen to the song more to see if I'll end up liking it. I like his songs like "Abandoned" more. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.