Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

Super Junior Comes Back Hard With their "Sexy, Free & Single" MV

Super Junior just released their mv for "Sexy, Free & Single" and, shockingly, I like it!






I'm surprised because I've never gotten into Super Junior besides their song "Superman", which I'll admit is a great song.  I like everything about this video, from the computerized sets to the choreography.  I'm gonna say that is another huge surprise because I usually think that Super Junior, or Suju as they're affectionately called, are super awkward (see what I did there??) when they're dancing.  There's usually only a few of them in the front lines that can pull it off while the rest look cringe-worthy in the background, but they've obviously been practicing because they all look good in this video.





I also love their outfits.  Suju's stylists really did a great job here, which is not something I say everyday about stylists that work for SMentertainment.  





Lastly, the song is REALLY good. Really good... as in I'd buy it. Get thee to your nearest, Itunes or wherever you purchase music, and bask in the dulcet tones of Eunhyuk and Leeteuk and Siwon and the other 50 guys. Ok, ok... I kid. It only looks like there's 50 of them.




Are you guys as into Sexy, Free & Single as I am?  Comment below!


Source: SMTOWN, screencaps by moi.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.