2012-07-18

More Teasers for B.A.P's "No Mercy"

B.A.P released more teasers for their "No Mercy" mv today and I have some burning questions...




Namely, where is this party and why am I not invited?

So first TS Entertainment released the rest of B.A.P's "No Mercy" mv pic teasers. 






Then they hit us with the actual mv teaser.




Then I fainted because Bang Yong Guk looks so tasty:



:::faint:::


The song sounds like it will be very, very interesting, with lots of rock influences. I'm really intrigued. So far it sounds like such a marked difference from their previous efforts, but you never know what it will really sound like.

I'm still mad about this party though. 





I do have one last question til the actual mv comes out, though... Why are they wearing onesies???



Sigh... please no...


B.A.P's "No Mercy" mv and album will be released on July 18th, aka today.


Source: TSENT2008, Screencaps by Oddness/Weirdness.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...