2012-07-05

2NE1 Releases "I Love You" and Tops Major Charts

Yesterday 2NE1 released "I Love You" and managed to dominate all major Korean charts right away, which is referred to as an "all kill".




I downloaded "I Love You" last night.  So far I've listened to this song multiple times and I'm loving it.  If you haven't listened to it yet, check it out here:


2NE1- "I Love You"



They also went on to hit number 2 on U.S. Itunes' Electronic chart.






In case you didn't know:

An all-kill refers to topping all of the major music charts in Korea simultaneously, and 2NE1 fulfilled that requirement by achieving the #1 position on the Bugs, Melon, Soribada, Daum, Mnet, Cyworld, Olleh, and Naver real-time music charts.

Make sure to download this song on Itunes or any reputable music download site.


Source: LeeKimAnhkpopstarzallkpop
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...